Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kenna getting so big!

Charles left yesterday for his trip to Hawaii.  We are going to miss him, but we are doing great!  She is so much fun to be with.  I got my first squeal when I picked her up from day care last week.  She saw me and just gave me the biggest smile!  It just melts my heart when she gets excited to see me. 
She is getting so big.  She is doing all kinds of new things:

Discovering herself in the mirror


Reaching for a toy and putting it straight into her mouth!

Just being cute!!

At the pool for the first time! She was so cute!

Kicking her little legs with a smile on her face!

Just hanging out in her pj's

Watching T.V.
Can anyone guess what she is watching? Chris I bet you can...

Sitting up (love the soaked shirt!)


Eating solids and loving them.

She likes to stick her tongue out

No comments:

Post a Comment