Friday, July 2, 2010

6 months already!

Kenna and I have been staying busy with Charles gone.  Last weekend went to the pool with Danielle and Sophie.  Kenna loves the water!  She will just kick and splash the whole time.  Sophie and Kenna had fun playing together on the grass.  Sorry no water pictures this time...



I can't belive Kenna is now 6 months!  I love every second of it.  I will be taking her 6 month pictures tomorrow, I will get them up as soon as I can.  I am pretty excited, we are going to go to Balboa Park. 

Yay for the 4th of July! I love the 4th of July!  Who doesn't right?  So we are going to be heading out to see some fireworks.  I don't know how Kenna is going to do, or if she will even be awake.  I just can't wait to see how is she is going to react to the fireworks. 

She started pulling herself up on things.  Since she doesn't sit in her Bumbo chair anymore, she climbs out, she now uses it for her toys.  She will put toys in and then take them out.  She will continue to do this for about 20 minutes! It's the cutest thing ever! Here are pictures of her standing up at the Bumbo.


She has toys in there!


And getting ready for bed this evening. She is just too cute! I love taking pictures of her.



1 comment:

  1. This girl is a cutie! And I have to add that she is one styling baby, she has the cutest clothes!

    ReplyDelete